Coffee cup & saucer, Jiaqing c.1800, with the arms of Clifford
These are the arms of Clifford, a family settled at Frampton in Gloucestershire since the 11th century. The male line died out in 1684 with John Clifford, the estates being inherited by his daughter Mary and her husband Nathaniel Clutterbuck, for whose grandson an armorial service was made c.1755 with their quartered arms.
In 1801 Nathaniel Winchcombe, another descendant, became sole heir and assumed the name, arms and estates of Clifford of Frampton. This tea service almost certainly dates from this time.
Reference : This service to be illustrated in a third volume of Chinese Armorial Porcelain by David S. Howard